Suez CanalSuez Canal is a great match/ pleasure fishing lake with 40 well spaced pegs and a width of between 14-16m, Depths on this lake range from 8in – 1ft on the near and far shelf and a central depth of around 6ft. Parking is available behind every peg, eliminating those longs walks.
This well stocked Canal contain species including Carp, Bream, Roach, Ide, Barbel, F1 Carp, Perch and Tench.
Best baits for this lake include Maggot, Pellets, Corn and Meat
The match record currently stands at 327lbs 11oz, set by Paul Carnwel in 2018.
Lake Rules• All baits and groundbait must be used in moderation only.
• Keepnets are allowed on this lake.
• Only one angler per peg and fishing is allowed from the designated pegs.
• Please do not park on the grass between pegs
• Dog meat, cat meat and all forms of nuts are not allowed.
• Please take home or place in the lodge bins any unused bait and groundbait.
Full rules on the fishery can be find on the fishery rules page and all rules must be adhered too, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the fishery.