Edwards LakeEdwards lake contains 26 well spaced pegs and is ideal for fishing all methods. The lake contains a central bar running down the lake, that shelves off as it runs the lakes length. The bar forms a great target area during in the warmer spring and summer months.
Stock include Ide, Carp, F1 Carp, Tench, Roach, Bream, Chub, Perch, Barbel.
Best baits include Pellet, Maggot, Meat, Paste and Corn.
Lake Rules• All baits and groundbait must be used in moderation only.
• Keepnets are allowed on this lake.
• Only one angler per peg and fishing is allowed from the designated pegs.
• Please do not park on the grass between pegs
• Dog meat, cat meat and all forms of nuts are not allowed.
• Please take home or place in the lodge bins any unused bait and groundbait.
Full rules on the fishery can be find on the fishery rules page and all rules must be adhered too, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the fishery.