Day ticket fishing is permitted at Cudmore on all lakes. Please see the pricing table below. If you have any questions or booking enquiries, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Please note that use of keepnets is now permitted on the following lakes: Suez, Panama, Moors, Edwards and Milo. Use of keepnets permitted for day ticket only.
Please note that no days tickets will be issued on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for Tara and Avoca from April 1st – 31st October. This is due to the high numbers and 24hrs tickets now being purchased. Lakes available for Carp and Specimen fishing include Milo and Adelaide. The new lake currently under construction will be come into play in the Autumn.
|TICKET TYPE||TICKET PRICE|
|Adult||£9 Per two rods / Person|
|O.A.P||£7 Per two rods / Person|
|Disabled||£7 Per two rods / Person|
|Junior (16 Years & Under )||£7 Per two rods / Person|
|Ticket Type (Avoca, Tara, Georges and Adelaide)||Ticket Price (No keepnets)|
|Adult||£10.00 Per two rods/ Person|
|O.A.P||£10.00 Per two rods/ Person|
|Disabled||£10.00 Per two rods/ Person|
|Junior (16 & Under)||£10.00 Per two rods/ Person|
- Every angler must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency rod licence and book in and pay the appropriate fee before fishing.
- Anglers under 12 years must be accompanied by and fish next to a responsible adult.
- Vehicles should be left in the designated car parks only and are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Please fish only from designated pegs.
- If you are unfortunate to have an accident while on site, please report it to a member of staff before leaving the site.
- Fishing is not allowed beneath the electricity lines or between the marker buoys.
- Help us keep the lakes clean by taking all your litter and line home. You are responsible for any litter at or around your peg.
- Please use the toilets provided.
- Pets are not allowed on site unless prior permission has been granted.
- Open fires and disposable barbeques are not permitted.
- Mobile ‘phones and audio devices may be used at low volume only or with headphones.
- All fish must be returned to the water after capture.
- Between-peg vegetation and bankside trees should not be trimmed or damaged.
- You are required to be civil to other anglers and the fisheries staff at all times.
- Wildlife must not be disturbed or damaged. If any wildlife becomes injured, hooked or entangled, please report this to a member of staff immediately.
- Fishing must be performed with a maximum of two rods and lines.
- Rods must not be left unattended, and all hooks must be barbless patterns only.
- Leads must be free-running – fixed leads are prohibited.
- You are required to bring and use an appropriate-sized landing net.
- Keepnets are permitted in on selected waters for day ticket & matches only; carp sacks are not permitted at all. Additional charges apply please see day ticket page for further information on pricing and permitted pools.
- The possession and use of padded unhooking mats is an essential requirement for anglers fishing for specimen carp, pike and catfish.
- Wire traces must be used at all times for pike fishing.
- Please be considerate when using bite alarms and keep the volume to a minimum.
- All baits and groundbait must be used in moderation only.
- Dog meat, cat meat and all forms of nuts are not allowed.
- The only pellets that may be used are those purchased on site.
- Live fish may not be used as bait.
- The only fish that may be brought onto site are deadbaits for predator fishing.
- Please take home or place in the lodge bins any unused bait and groundbait.